Yield: 6 Servings
* 1 Cup cooked quinoa
* 1 Handful of mixed leaves: Parsley, dill and coriander
* 1/4 Cup chopped mint leaves
* 2 Stalks of scallion, or 4 stalks of chives, chopped
* 1/4 Purple onion, chopped
* A handful of natural nuts, chopped
* Pomegranate seeds separated from 1 pomegranate
* Lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Cook the quinoa and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the leaves, scallion, purple onion, nuts and pomegranate seeds.
3. Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
4. Mix everything together.
5. Taste and fix the seasoning as needed – and serve.